Wednesday, July 27, 2011

THE PRINCIPLE OF THE PATH – ANDY STANLEY


The principle of the path is a simple concept yet so powerful. I believe many readers initially would say, ‘Andy, can you write something new?’ but as they read on, they change to ‘Andy, can I have more?’ Andy Stanley, like any great writer would, presented to us concise unambiguous principle of life. This is a complicated world and people make difficult choices and this book if carefully adhered to would be life and destiny changing! In fact, not only Christians can benefit from this principle but everyone should get a hold on it. This book has disturbed me in a good way as I now have to think through every path I take. I highly recommend this book to everyone who is serious about life and destiny. I give this book a five-star!



I wish to appreciate Thomas Nelson’s publishers for their program Book Sneeze for providing this book free for the purpose of this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment