Wednesday, July 20, 2011

IN CONSTANT PRAYER – ROBERT BENSON


As a Pentecostal, I have learned spontaneity in all my praying life. This book has opened a new dimension to my praying world in the ‘daily office’ prayer. After finishing the book, I must confess that I know little of praying the ancient prayer and the power contains therein. Therefore, it has been a difficult read but nonetheless, enriching. I admire Robert Benson in writing this book that he never did criticise any other forms of prayer but only to present his best know how of prayer to the world. He was transparent throughout his book and with this; he has already won and warmed my heart. This book is for everyone who has lost the burden of daily prayer life and desires to come back to a fixed time of communion with God. I give this book a three-star.



I want to thank Thomas Nelson publishers for giving me this free book for the purpose of this review. I really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment