JEHOSHAPHAT; JEHORAM; AHAZIAH; ATTALIAH (AHAB'S DAUGHTER); JOASH
What would prophet Elisha say to us if he were still alive today?
1. Sin will drown out the guiding voice of God for your life.
2. You can be successful for a short time without the Lord but it would be cut short.
3. Consequences and judgment will follow your sins to the very end if you do not repent.
4. Look up to God in faith instead of focusing on people and things of the world. God is the Supreme Leader of this Universe.
5. Always be whole-hearted in your worship of God like king Jehoshaphat!
Next: Prophet Joel