Monday, October 25, 2010

OUTLIVE YOUR LIFE - MAX LUCADO

In Outlive Your Life, Max Lucado has outshone every other book of his that I had read. This is a compelling book that every serious follower of Christ must get a hold of. The more I turned the pages, the more it stabbed deep into my heart. I have to humbly take off my lenses of self-centredness and “thought-I-have-it-under-my-wings” when I finished the book. Truly it is an amazing book that depicts the very heart of God. If only believers of the LORD Jesus Christ, who gave His all for us, will give our best to impact our world. If only we Christians chucked aside “what’s-in-it-for-me?” attitude to “how-should-I-help?” mentality, then healing and hope would have saturated this broken world. Thank you, Max, for your heart of gold fashioned by the heart of God.

I give this book a five-star!

I want to thank Thomas Nelson publishers for their generosity in providing me the freebook for the purpose of this review.

No comments:

Post a Comment