Tuesday, July 20, 2010

YOU CAN BE EVERYTHING GOD WANTS YOU TO BE - MAX LUCADO


I have been reading some heavy stuff lately and truly thank God for this book’s timely interruption. This is like God’s gift for me personally for I simply adore simplicity. Max Lucado has a knack for touching hearts especially putting together those that are fragmented. Short passages from every page form one line of thought – God’s loving hand upon our lives. Each one of us is special and called to be who we are. The best role you play in the divine drama directed by our Master from heaven is you. God will use your story to fit into His story. I have been a fan of Max Lucado since God knows when and every book never seems to disappoint me. This one’s included. I give 4 stars to this book.

This book is generously provided free from Thomas Nelson Publishers for the purpose of this review. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment